oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

59 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Think he means Rod.

At least we could get a tune out of Rod. It would be questionable how long it would take to get Kevin Stewarts fitness and match sharpness up to speed. I would reckon on at least four weeks before he could even remotely be considered for a last twenty minutes from the bench. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Some very interesting things come out of this.  Sounds like Britt and Fletcher agents will shop em around as we will offer them significantly lower terms than there on now if we choose to renew. Also found it interesting that Warnock said on his day Britt is one of the best in the leauge but him and a few others are very mediocre when their heads ain't in it. 

Anderlecht want rid of Mustapha Bundu already after buying him in the summer from the Danish team I follow. I would absolutely love to see him here. Loan with a possible buy has been mooted from Anderlecht journos. Bags of pace and also works defensively. Kind of like a cheap Traore. Can ghost past opponents with ease and had a good end product before being sold. I have no idea how it hasn't worked out for him at anderlecht but these last few seasons they've been a basketcase club without direction (from what I've read). Suited for both 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1.

• Like 2

Mejias gone to Turkey 

Walker loaned to Crewe 

He is clearing the decks for a last week influx 

Kevin Stewart would be good cover and competition for Morsy Howson Sav subject to a trial like Watmore had.

Edited by Simply Red
Added info

I think we'll lose both. Fletcher is still young and has shown enough to have a few admirers, so is a very good free transfer for most Championship clubs. If Britt is realistic about his demands he'll also have plenty of suitors. Could even be a target for a promoted club who will see him as a decent player should they get relegated again. Not exactly a good situation we're in. 

If we get promoted would we want Assombalonga and Fletcher in the Premiership?

I'm all for being sensible and consider doing a Norwich in taking the cash but keeping the team together and coming back down again but if they are out of contract then surely we may as well look to sign better? Its not as if either have set the Riverside alight, not bad for this level but thats about it.

I would keep Fletcher for his versatility IF we went up to PL. Him and Akpom can be the back up to our new main PL striker.

Right i need to stop as i will get out all giddy and give you a full line up of who will form our PL team from current squad and where we need to strengthen and before you know it i will become light headed from sheer excitement 

• Tom locked this topic