• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

I see Fletcher is getting the old injured player boost of stature that every player seems to get when they've been missing for a while. The same people desperate for Britt to go seem to rate Fletcher highly - yet Britt scores one every 213mins whereas Fletcher manages one every 294mins, nearly a full game more. 

Fletcher has never put a consistent run together. He's looked good in spells, but like the majority of players signed in the years since relegation he's been generally performing well below what we paid for him. He has a lot of work on to earn a new contract and he is NOT the best striker at the club as I've seen written time and time again on here and other social media.

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

I see Fletcher is getting the old injured player boost of stature that every player seems to get when they've been missing for a while. The same people desperate for Britt to go seem to rate Fletcher highly - yet Britt scores one every 213mins whereas Fletcher manages one every 294mins, nearly a full game more. 

Fletcher has never put a consistent run together. He's looked good in spells, but like the majority of players signed in the years since relegation he's been generally performing well below what we paid for him. He has a lot of work on to earn a new contract and he is NOT the best striker at the club as I've seen written time and time again on here and other social media.

Depends what you want from a striker really but he was without doubt our most effective attacking player last season with 11 goals and 7 assists. The fact that he adds something even without goals is a plus which is quite the opposite of who I'm guessing you consider our best

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Boro have been made aware of Tanase , Man , and Coman over the last couple of years , I have been told by a reputable source , because they are very good , and consistent , and relatively cheap compared to other markets .

All 3 would improve most teams , I'm amazed Premier clubs have not gone in for them as a ready made 3 man attacking unit .

Great shout ,we don't have the finances to go for the likes of them , but wish I was wrong , as I would take any of them .

And if we did manage to scrape up , I would take all 3  👍🏻

It'd also depend on whether or not they spoke good English.

Poor old Stojanovic was frozen out in favour of an English keeper, so they'd need to be fluent to stand any chance...at least as long as NW is in charge.

20 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

It'd also depend on whether or not they spoke good English.

Poor old Stojanovic was frozen out in favour of an English keeper, so they'd need to be fluent to stand any chance...at least as long as NW is in charge.

Warnock wanted his keeper to organize the defense and be vocal, so it was a specific issue. He’s signed non English speakers before. Wasn’t Sala at Cardiff one?

issue with non speakers is more a fitting in issue and ability to settle in England, particularly if all the others are fluent, you would tend to feel left out. 

4 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Reiss Nelson I heard, has he played up top before ? What’s Nketiah doing these days is he getting into the team/bench

Nketieh a regular in arsenal squads. He always on bench and tends to start all they cup games. Starting today v Saints.

Nelson on other hand not in squad. He would be a great signing.

@Riverside94. There a guy on twitter that saying Arsenal looking in to a championship loan for Riess Nelson and there could be progress on that in coming days. The guy on Twitter name is Mark Bann Bryans or something.

So what you heard could very much have legs.

He would I assume have no issue settling in as he will probably know Bola and Akpom and possibly a couple of the other lads we got who come from down south

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

He was a flapper. 

21 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

@Riverside94. There a guy on twitter that saying Arsenal looking in to a championship loan for Riess Nelson and there could be progress on that in coming days. The guy on Twitter name is Mark Bann Bryans or something.

So what you heard could very much have legs.

He would I assume have no issue settling in as he will probably know Bola and Akpom and possibly a couple of the other lads we got who come from down south

Would have thought he would have premier league interest mind. I know newcastle were interested before. If it is him And we do get him, would be a surprise 

• Tom locked this topic