• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

It happens with alot of youtb players that leave. But can you think of one that we have let go in recent times and has actually done anything. Same was said for ben liddle. Im sure he dosnt get much of a look in for bristol rovers 

He's made one sub appearance in the FA cup. Doesn't get anywhere near their first team normally.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Charlie Wyke has got 15 goals for the season with the mackhems so atleast he's making a career 

I think league one is about Wyke level tbh. He migbt bottom end championship at best.

Only one we let go who had several good seasons was Danny Graham but he was here when we arguably had one of the best set of strikers in this clubs history in hasselbaink, viduka, yakubu and Massimo so no criticism of club letting him go.

• Like 2

We had Chris brunt on the books and let him go before giving him an Opportunity, he's made a very good career for himself. 

Slightly different because they were essentially established first teamers (or at least squad players), but cattermole and Morrison were both let go for far too little and went on to realise their potential elsewhere. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

We had Chris brunt on the books and let him go before giving him an Opportunity, he's made a very good career for himself. 

Slightly different because they were essentially established first teamers (or at least squad players), but cattermole and Morrison were both let go for far too little and went on to realise their potential elsewhere. 

Good shout on brunt NB. 

Morrison was a mistake day he was sold and many fans at time were not happy with that sale even back then. Thought he was a very gifted midfielder and unlike some of our academy lads from same era not a big time charlie either.

Am not fussed on Cattermole tbh albeit replacing him with the fragile Digard was the issue.

1 hour ago, mendieta420 said:

Noticed Sam Stubbs got released by Fleetwood. I remember some on here that thought he should be playing for us..

I remember people (including myself) saying he should be kept around and given a chance as 4th/5th choice. But I don't recall anyone calling for anything other than that.

He has signed for Exeter as of a few days ago and they have a decent record of developing players, so it could be a good move for him.

In all honesty I think we have a good record of releasing academy players when their time is up. Other than a handful of players there's not many we end up regretting.

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Ben Godfrey is another one

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Hope the mystery half time player unvail wears something random like the robbo suit jacket shorts craic, make my lockdown that would.

Can just imagine the look on Reiss Nelson’s face when Bausor walks in and says “yeah, you‘re gonna need to wear this outfit. For old times sake”

59 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

📝 Blackpool Football Club is pleased to announce the signing of midfielder Kevin Stewart on an 18-month contract

Oh dear! Obviously too greedy in the summer. Can’t say I’m disappointed about any of the players we missed out on. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Skinemrippers said:

Oh dear! Obviously too greedy in the summer. Can’t say I’m disappointed about any of the players we missed out on. 

Well said, if the stories linking us were true. 

Henri Saivet could be the mystery winger/forward that Warnock has lined up for a loan move. It’s just a hunch as he’s the sort of player that Warnock likes. He’s out of contract at the end of the season so will surely be eager to impress and earn a good contract.

48 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Henri Saivet could be the mystery winger/forward that Warnock has lined up for a loan move. It’s just a hunch as he’s the sort of player that Warnock likes. He’s out of contract at the end of the season so will surely be eager to impress and earn a good contract.

No chance you gotta be pretty bad to not be able to get starts at Newcastle 

• Tom locked this topic