oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

Feel this is a make or break week in terms of the season. If we feel the play offs are achievable then we’ll bring the 3 players we need or if Gibson’s happy with mid table I’m guessing it’ll just be the 1 player. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Feel this is a make or break week in terms of the season. If we feel the play offs are achievable then we’ll bring the 3 players we need or if Gibson’s happy with mid table I’m guessing it’ll just be the 1 player. 

Winger, Striker and ???

Warnock did say on a previous interview that it could be 3 players in, but didn't state what position, and said I'd leave it to you (the press) to speculate. 

I was thinking through the game and before fry got injured that we don't have a lot of depth in defensive cover especially on the right side of defence. I didn't rate Spence as a right back before the game and still don't now.

No mention of transfers. I was also hoping for news on Dijksteel but no mention there.

i am hoping fry will be ok for Wed. It was a nasty cut but hoping few days treatmenr will see him right.

Woods imo needs a loan. There clearly potential there but there also a lot of immaturity in his play which is very understandable. 

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

No mention of transfers. I was also hoping for news on Dijksteel but no mention there.

i am hoping fry will be ok for Wed. It was a nasty cut but hoping few days treatmenr will see him right.

Woods imo needs a loan. There clearly potential there but there also a lot of immaturity in his play which is very understandable. 

We've got to wait till we know if there's been a fracture I suppose. You can't even blow your nose for weeks after an eye-socket fracture, let alone consider contact sport - so that will be the key info. If his vision was affected that lasts 2-4 months even after treatment too. Have we had any info on him yet?

Or, for that matter, on Tav?

7 hours ago, Donnyboro said:

Let's hope Gibson gives Warnock the green light.

8 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

No offense but you must be mad to think we will be able to get 3 players in

I wasn’t saying I think we will was just saying  that’s what we needed/ warnock wanted 

22 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Birmingham have received a bid of £1m for Juke. Surely not us.

Ticks a few boxes. Would be a target man, cheap price, scores goals in the championship and a former player.

Hope it is us would fit our style, nice alternative cto fletch

• Tom locked this topic