• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

That's kinda his thing, you get used to it.

Given our recent history, it’s kinda right and I’ll wager supported if you go back to previous historical posting on here. It’s just a fact of life we as other clubs face. Don’t take it to seriously or lose sleep over it. 😁

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Wow - that's quite a set of conclusions to draw from so little real info.

🙄

What do you disagree with? It’s a conceptional flowery posting and subject in context but not far of the mark. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
37 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Alex Pritchard career really has petered out he showed amazing promise at Brentford then got that big move to  Spurs yet has just got injury after injury. 

wasnt he on loan at brentford from spurs? yes he was just googled it. 

6 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

What do you disagree with? It’s a conceptional flowery posting and subject in context but not far of the mark. 

I disagree with your mode of composition which appears to be: 

Think something in my own head

Agree with myself that it must be true

Post to a football forum as indisputable fact

If its conceptual then perhaps at the top of your posts you should put a warning like

" None of the following is based on any real knowledge on my part. Enjoy as a work of fiction"

Just for the avoidance of doubt

Thanks

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Will said:

If someone gave sanddancer £100,000,000 his first thought would be how much tax he'd have to pay on it....

Absolutely correct, while planing a holiday. Hell a £100,000,000! 
i do find it ironic when someone posts something subjectively but different to the collective, how quickly they pack to counter, but strangely the same individuals in the pack also post subjective statements. 
I am glad to be the individual who sometimes swims against the collective tidal views of the mass, after all its healthy creative thinking. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
8 minutes ago, Snake said:

I disagree with your mode of composition which appears to be: 

Think something in my own head

Agree with myself that it must be true

Post to a football forum as indisputable fact

If its conceptual then perhaps at the top of your posts you should put a warning like

" None of the following is based on any real knowledge on my part. Enjoy as a work of fiction"

Just for the avoidance of doubt

Thanks

I think you need to spend a bit more time reading the postings on the forum my friend and if you believe you have joined a collective of factual, realism  you are going to be disappointed. It’s a respectable forum open to all to share and discuss subjects. It would be one hell of a boring forum if we all agreed with each other all of the time. Chill it’s not the Daily Mail, don’t take it to seriously 

• Confused 1

Everyone has the right to their own opinion..  used to be that there were two views ..  my glass is half full or my glass is half empty.

Things have changed and we now have two extra options   My glass is magically refilled by the Booze Fairy..  or Some "£$%^)(*&^!!" keeps nicking my glass before I can take a sip..  if we all agreed, we'd have nothing to talk about so long live Sandy, TJ (and the Penguin)    and on the subject of the latter, we should sign him on..  not very good in the air, bur seems to have the knack of tackling from behind without getting penalised    UTM :)  

8 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I think you need to spend a bit more time reading the postings on the forum my friend and if you believe you have joined a collective of factual, realism  you are going to be disappointed. It’s a respectable forum open to all to share and discuss subjects. It would be one hell of a boring forum if we all agreed with each other all of the time. Chill it’s not the Daily Mail, don’t take it to seriously 

I will apply this to all of your future posts

Regards

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

Absolutely correct, while planing a holiday. Hell a £100,000,000! 
i do find it ironic when someone posts something subjectively but different to the collective, how quickly they pack to counter, but strangely the same individuals in the pack also post subjective statements. 
I am glad to be the individual who sometimes swims against the collective tidal views of the mass, after all its healthy creative thinking. 

Sorry; we employ Changing Times for that role, we don't currently have a vacancy.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Sorry; we employ Changing Times for that role, we don't currently have a vacancy.

Yet. You and the other mods need to stop dragging your feet regarding his transfer. 

• Haha 1
  • Tom locked this topic