oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

16 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Yet. You and the other mods need to stop dragging your feet regarding his transfer. 

Aye, get him sold. He's a hard worker and always gives us his best, but ultimately contributes nothing. 🙃

(JK!)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Aye, get him sold. He's a hard worker and always gives us his best, but ultimately contributes nothing. 🙃

(JK!)

I find he's not very reliable. You never know when he's going to show up. Last match thread was the first time he'd shown up in weeks!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I find he's not very reliable. You never know when he's going to show up. Last match thread was the first time he'd shown up in weeks!

Did somebody say Ravel Morrison?

• Haha 2

Skysports Transfer Blog. 

DIEDHIOU IN DEMAND

Egyptianside Pyramids FC want to sign Bristol City’s Famara Diedhiou.

The Robins are said to want more than £2m for the striker, who is into the final six months of his contract.

Diedhiou scored both goals for City in a 2-1 win over Huddersfield, moving him one short of 50 since arriving at Ashton Gate in 2017.

But he has not signed any of a number of new contract offers City have made since last summer.

Pyramids FC, founded in 2008, are currently fourth in the Egyptian Premier League. 

Middlesbrough have also looked at Diedhiou but would be likely to wait until the summer before making any move - if he is still available. 

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Skysports Transfer Blog. 

DIEDHIOU IN DEMAND

Egyptianside Pyramids FC want to sign Bristol City’s Famara Diedhiou.

The Robins are said to want more than £2m for the striker, who is into the final six months of his contract.

Diedhiou scored both goals for City in a 2-1 win over Huddersfield, moving him one short of 50 since arriving at Ashton Gate in 2017.

But he has not signed any of a number of new contract offers City have made since last summer.

Pyramids FC, founded in 2008, are currently fourth in the Egyptian Premier League. 

Middlesbrough have also looked at Diedhiou but would be likely to wait until the summer before making any move - if he is still available. 

Defo can’t see us spending £2m like.... also can’t see him being too fussed signing for Pyramids FC 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, uncle_rico said:

Snap their hands off for £2m, especially if we can get that something for Britt. A swap wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.

I just can’t see us having £2m to spend, especially for a player who’s contact I up in 6 months. Unless, as you’ve already said, Britt is part of the deal.

3 hours ago, CrazyL said:

If you substitute the phrase ‘The reality is....’ with ‘in my opinion....’ then I’m sure you would get less stick? 

I get your point but come on let’s not get picky, otherwise we end up with people policing spelling, grammar, equality etc. Posters should be allowed to post views, opinions, thoughts and agree to disagree as long as it does not get personnel. Hell it’s a healthy forum attended by supporters of our club, let’s keep it that way. 

Personally I think people are not being fair to CT..  bringing him on for the last ten minutes every now and again does not allow him to express his ability properly..  he should always be in the squad ....  unless we are getting serious cash for him

• Tom locked this topic