oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Seems crazy taking Bolasie when there are so many world class home grown international superstars desperately crawling over glass to play for Boro.

For me he fits the criteria:

better than what we have

will come here

Potentially, better than what we have and

May come here

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Warnock confirms Bolasie should be involved v Norwich but won't start.

said there a chance one more might arrive by weekend but hopefully by Monday.

Confirms the two we lost out on this week weee both involved tonight for they respective teams.

Confirms he looking for a RB and another attacker. Does not want a CB now Hall back. Hopefully the RB is comfortable at CB too Aka like Kalas or Da Laet

33 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Warnock confirms Bolasie should be involved v Norwich but won't start.

said there a chance one more might arrive by weekend but hopefully by Monday.

Confirms the two we lost out on this week weee both involved tonight for they respective teams.

Confirms he looking for a RB and another attacker. Does not want a CB now Hall back. Hopefully the RB is comfortable at CB too Aka like Kalas or Da Laet

Who do we reckon the two players were? Vydra played a few minutes tonight so him and one other?

26 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Oliver Burke?

Burke been playing pretty consistently, won't be him. Vydra seems like the most likely now that Barnes/Wood and JRod are all fit. Not sure on the other one. 

2 hours ago, MikeyBoro said:

Who do we reckon the two players were? Vydra played a few minutes tonight so him and one other?

He said they were on the bench tonight so don’t think it was Vydra. Probably Keinan Davis and Kebano?

36 minutes ago, sambaDTR said:

He said they were on the bench tonight so don’t think it was Vydra. Probably Keinan Davis and Kebano?

Did someone on here say we were trying to get Kelechi Iheanacho on loan last summer?

he was on the bench last night and isn’t getting much game time

5 hours ago, Robin Johnson said:

I am afraid the wheels are coming off now for this season. Overstretched small squad - and now the birds are coming home to roost. And the answer to this is Bolasie?

To be honest, I thought we had improved as a football club. Now? Doubts are setting in

You're absolutely mad if you don't realise Bolasie is a very good player at championship level

• Like 2
5 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

You're absolutely mad if you don't realise Bolasie is a very good player at championship level

I completely agree. Just a shame it's going to take a month for him to get up to speed imo as I don't think we will see the best out him until at least March which doesn't give him enough time to make a massive impact I fear.

• Like 2

From the Echo:  

“I think he can do an (Michael) Antonio,” he said. “I’ve always thought, since Crystal Palace, he could do the type of things that Antonio has done at West Ham. He’s quite capable of going up front.

“He doesn’t know what he’s doing some of the time, he hasn’t got a clue, and Antonio is the same. They’re quite effective because centre-halves don’t know either.”

Warnock has a lovely way with words. 

39 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

From the Echo:  

“I think he can do an (Michael) Antonio,” he said. “I’ve always thought, since Crystal Palace, he could do the type of things that Antonio has done at West Ham. He’s quite capable of going up front.

“He doesn’t know what he’s doing some of the time, he hasn’t got a clue, and Antonio is the same. They’re quite effective because centre-halves don’t know either.”

Warnock has a lovely way with words. 

👋 Neil, I haven’t got a clue what I’m doing on the football pitch either, can I play at the weekend. (P’s I’ll be a lot cheaper than Bolasie)

• Haha 3

Mad if I don’t know he is a decent Championship player? Hardly worth biting to this outrageous comment.

Lets be clear, on all known knowledge of this guy, his 21 games in the Championship with Villa he hardly covered himself in glory. Dig a bit, the general consensus of his time was he played 2 decent games, scoring 2 goals. So moving on by 2 years you believe he is decent?

Comical. What I see is a hope and a prayer from posters believing this guy can do a job for us. Desperation personified.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Tom locked this topic