• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I hope not too. 

But it’s not a case of replacing him with a inferior player, it’s replacing him with the best player that is:-

Available

Wants to come

Within price range. 

Curse you and your impeccable logic... ☹

1 hour ago, Maccarone said:

What's happening with Britt? Anymore news regarding his transfer?

He was linked to Bournemouth but I believe he'll only be going if they sell Josh King . So requires domino effect for him to leave I think as another club will have to sell their striker first. Still highly doubtful he leaves to be honest

3 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

He was linked to Bournemouth but I believe he'll only be going if they sell Josh King . So requires domino effect for him to leave I think as another club will have to sell their striker first. Still highly doubtful he leaves to be honest

We are actively trying to sell him I have been told but other than a desperate premier league team or a championship team with premier money I don’t see who will take him.

8 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

We are actively trying to sell him I have been told but other than a desperate premier league team or a championship team with premier money I don’t see who will take him.

That assumes wherever he goes is going to offer him a deal close to what he's on now and/or that we will be expecting a big fee for him. I don't see how the latter happens and I can't see the former either unless he leaves England.

• Tom locked this topic