Dijksteel, Fry, McNair, Bola
Howson, Tav, Morsy
Watmore, Britt, Johnson
2. Given our record at the City ground, I'd take a draw. But do think we should look at this game as a chance to pick up 3 points.
3. Britt has a 100% conversion rate when it comes to penalties this season (so far).
4. Hughton can and possibly will, but I'm not sure it'll be this season.
5. Being sat in 7th place surely makes us a playoff candidate now. I think this season we'll be there or there abouts, but not sure we'll actually end up in the playoff spots come match day 46.
6. Pep will.
7. McDonald's I'd say, but even so their quality control is as consistent as Marv's crosses into the box.
Bryn Morris (touted as the next big academy graduate at one stage) has joined Northampton on loan from Portsmouth.
Hopefully he can get a decent amount of game time at the Cobblers, he's not really had a look in at Portsmouth.
Haha sorry @Brunners. I thought some other poster made the comment about you regarding Roberts.
Everything @BillyWoofs_shinpad said bar his comment about Brunners. Whole hearteldy disagree with that particular comment*
Roberts will not play for us, Brit unfortunately will.
Burger King or McDonalds, if I had to choose, BK but as fat as I am I don’t particularly buy BK, MD or that finger licking franchise crap.
Still pretty angry about the last game but ha, for no apparent reason I’ll go for a draw.