oneBoro Forum
scotty189

Tattoos !

Any tattoo enthusiasts on here, I'm after something new in the new year, but the artist I normally go to has fooked off to Spain, any recommendations ?

On 11/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, scotty189 said:

Any tattoo enthusiasts on here, I'm after something new in the new year, but the artist I normally go to has fooked off to Spain, any recommendations ?

Where do you live? I don't have any tattoo's myself but i've heard nothing but good things about Brothers in Ink on Clynes Road, Grangetown!

If you dont mind a short drive get yourself booked into Art La Vey up towards Newcastle. That guy is head and shoulders above most in Boro. Mark at Nothingsacred in Stockton is class if you're wanting some dotwork done

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Game postponed due to waterlogged pitch: https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-v-boro-game-postponed-10652347
    • They have offered him a new contract this week to try and stop him leaving. Be interesting to see what happens with that.
    • Let's not go crazy, howson was man of the match more for his defensive performance, he made zero successful dribbles and his pass success rate was only 58%, only morsey and bettinelli had worse. Our players always get better when they're injured!
    • EG have ran an article on Diedhou still not signing a new deal with Bristol City... Could have legs that one. 
    • 1: Team and formation? Same same. Can't change after such a showing. I'd like to see Tav central with Johnson on the wing but I can't drop any of Sav, Morsy and Howson after wednesday. 2: Is it good to change a winning team? Depends on circumstances but generally no. 3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy? Think he will give it a bit of a rest and avoid a card. 4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance? Yes. He'll bag a brace. 5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far... It's certainly looking better now. 6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard? Not even a contest. Maiden all the way. 7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games? I think we can, but I'm afraid we'll just miss out. 8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)? No idea. But my guess is Kebano.