oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

4 minutes ago, White Band said:

I have just realised that if Reading and Bristol City draw their match and we win, then we can get into the playoffs! 

Or if we win and Watford lose, with Swansea not playing til tomorrow.

Not that being in the playoffs at this stage of the season counts for much. For me, momentum is what matters right now, and we have to go for the win today to build on the confidence we'll already have gained after Wednesday night.

• Like 1
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Details: Venue: John Smith Stadium (or if your prefer Kirklees Stadium) Huddersfield Date: Saturday 28th November 2020 Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm f you do not understand the 24 hour

That’s because it happened 10 minutes before you actually witnessed it. 

With the amount of Subs now allowed I wouldn't be surprised if NW threw the gauntlet down to Roberts and Watmore after the Johnson and Spence cameos the other night and started with them again. With m

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, White Band said:

I have just realised that if Reading and Bristol City draw their match and we win, then we can get into the playoffs! 

Whatever the result in that match, we'll be in the play-offs if win.

We'll overtake Brentford, who played last night, and one of either Bristol City or Reading.

Really is a boom and bust for Reading, they were 1st and 10 points clear of 7th last month, and now they're 7th.

Edited by TeaCider24

Tbh thought there would be more interest in this game but lacking in posts so far!

Must be because it is easier to moan than applaud, hey only kidding being positive is so much better.

Good piece on NW in the Sun today, he comes accross so well and seems as if his wife likes the Boro lads as well.

Is this why we did not get certain players into the club because his Mrs was unsure about their character?

Oh and Neil if you are reading this tire Huddersfield out by using Watmore and Roberts in the first half again

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Or if we win and Watford lose, with Swansea not playing til tomorrow.

Not that being in the playoffs at this stage of the season counts for much. For me, momentum is what matters right now, and we have to go for the win today to build on the confidence we'll already have gained after Wednesday night.

It doesn't count for anything in terms of final league positions, but it would be a marker of just how much things have improved.  On paper, our squad is weaker than the one we had last year and we weren't anywhere near the playoffs a year ago.

Wonder if Browne is on the bench after his inhury? Warnock was talking him up yesterday saying before his injury he was going to start the next game and that he was training really well. I just think if he could get a tune out of Bola and Dijksteel then hopefully he can get Browne firing. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Wonder if Browne is on the bench after his inhury? Warnock was talking him up yesterday saying before his injury he was going to start the next game and that he was training really well. I just think if he could get a tune out of Bola and Dijksteel then hopefully he can get Browne firing. 

NO DOUBT HE WILL

I would love to try and get Dwight Gayle in January on loan. Just returned from injury, could see him struggling to get a game. Financing his wages the biggest problem. To me, could be the final piece in the jigsaw- a proven goal scoring striker