oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Details: Venue: John Smith Stadium (or if your prefer Kirklees Stadium) Huddersfield Date: Saturday 28th November 2020 Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm f you do not understand the 24 hour

That’s because it happened 10 minutes before you actually witnessed it. 

With the amount of Subs now allowed I wouldn't be surprised if NW threw the gauntlet down to Roberts and Watmore after the Johnson and Spence cameos the other night and started with them again. With m

Posted Images

Probably about fitness too. Roberts doesn’t play often so warnock might not want to play him 2 games within a few days. Obviously watmore is very injury prone and hasn’t played for a long time too

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yep as expected starts the game with the team that ended the last one. Not sure about it personally, have a feeling Spence and Johnson will always look better coming on as subs.

I agree. Don’t recall Spence playing particularly well when he’s started a game out wide. We will struggle to create and convert chances with those front 3 today in my opinion. Hope they prove me wrong.

9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Predictable. This won't be a fun watch, can guarantee that now!

I said that on 60minutes when Spence and Johnson came on and look how that ended 😂.

I do think those 2 particular players are negative players from the start personally, but what do us fans know!