oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

How conceding two goals be Britts fault? 🤨 How about the poor goalkeeping and defending? How about Spence being absolutely anonymous? How about Tavs awful touch when through early on? 

Britt has been consistently poor the entire season, offers absolutely nothing and it is an absolute embarrassment that we spent 15 million pounds on him. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Details: Venue: John Smith Stadium (or if your prefer Kirklees Stadium) Huddersfield Date: Saturday 28th November 2020 Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm f you do not understand the 24 hour

That’s because it happened 10 minutes before you actually witnessed it. 

With the amount of Subs now allowed I wouldn't be surprised if NW threw the gauntlet down to Roberts and Watmore after the Johnson and Spence cameos the other night and started with them again. With m

Posted Images

Just now, Robin Johnson said:

Britt has gone backwards- seriously backwards. No don’t the usual suspects will be on here saying we don’t play to his strengths. 

They will need to remind me what these are.....

The ability to miss sitters? 😂

• Like 1

We need to go back to what we were doing first 15 minutes of the half. Play higher up the pitch, and put real pressure on their back 2 (3 if you include Hogg). 

As others have said we got the goal then retreated, think Stearman coming off allowed Huddersfield to push up higher, but we didn't really do anything to prevent that.

5 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Britt has been consistently poor the entire season, offers absolutely nothing and it is an absolute embarrassment that we spent 15 million pounds on him. 

Can't say I always notice him but he has looked a liability this game. Won a couple of corners, thats about it.

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

honestly looks like he slipped on the second, looks like he falls over even before Campbell has started to shoot.

I just don't understand why he's even come out for it. Fry is there. He comes out and commits to making a stop, that's why he then slips when he tries to right himself for the dummy and by that point he's completely taken himself out the picture.