oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Details: Venue: John Smith Stadium (or if your prefer Kirklees Stadium) Huddersfield Date: Saturday 28th November 2020 Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm f you do not understand the 24 hour

That’s because it happened 10 minutes before you actually witnessed it. 

With the amount of Subs now allowed I wouldn't be surprised if NW threw the gauntlet down to Roberts and Watmore after the Johnson and Spence cameos the other night and started with them again. With m

Posted Images

HAHA! My stream is SOOO far behind.

From the front it looks like Britt goes down VERY easily. Think I'd be upset if I was a Terriers fan.

But since I'm a Boro fan...

Thank God Relief GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Nice one Britt...all your previous ***-ups are forgiven. To be fair Boro have looked better in the last few minutes.

OH FFS!!!

I can't even write a bloody post without a goal going in! Huddersfield retake the lead. To be fair that looked a very good shot...but should he have had the time to tee it up?

• Haha 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Well we know Warnock was happy with the point at 2-2 as they've changed their minds twice on the change they're making around the goals.

Hell come out with some sort of rubbish about how they were controlling the game and it wasnt the right opposition for Roberts and people will eat it up, again 

• Like 1
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Mate he might be at fault for the first couple, but there not a chance he even comes close to saving that shot 😂

He surely gives himself a chance by standing the right side of the goal, though? He's stood on his near post from what I can tell.

It's a good finish, but he's put the spotlight on himself with bad keeping already today. Now he's deservedly under the spotlight over any decision he makes.