oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Details: Venue: John Smith Stadium (or if your prefer Kirklees Stadium) Huddersfield Date: Saturday 28th November 2020 Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm f you do not understand the 24 hour

That’s because it happened 10 minutes before you actually witnessed it. 

With the amount of Subs now allowed I wouldn't be surprised if NW threw the gauntlet down to Roberts and Watmore after the Johnson and Spence cameos the other night and started with them again. With m

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi, sorry I've been busy with work the past few days. Probably easier if Marvin throws something together. Sorry about that!
    • We've signed decent players, sure. But whens the last time we signed a player, got something out of them and they went on to play at a higher level due to his time with us? I'm really struggling to think of any since we've been relegated. Which is pretty damning in itself
    • In fairness and on reflection, we have actually signed some good players in recent times . I think the problem is either getting the best out of them OR playing these players in positions and systems which don’t fit them so that they under perform. I’ve said it before but I really really hope that who ever we sign actually fits into 2 formations that we are aiming to play. If we sign Jordan Rhodes and play him up front again I’ll flip 🤣 and it will show we haven’t learnt from our mistakes. 
    • It was inclusive of the end of his Boro career, surrounding the contract situation which stopped Pulis from starting him, even bringing him on in the first half on occasion. He said something along the lines of having a gentleman's agreement for a new contract that led him to waiving the automatic increase to his salary so he could play again... then the new contract never came. This is the podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/stewart-downing-experience-we-chat-about-ups-downs/id1484297592?i=1000503117188
    • Thanks Marcus good of you to offer but hopefully we will see one very shortly