oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Jeez what are we doing defensively today

Looks like conceding those 2 relatively soft goals has shaken our confidence. 😔

Britt has some of the worst awareness and decision making I’ve ever seen at this level. 

• Like 1

Well I'm going to go and get dinner started. If we haven't at least equalised by the time I get back, I'm going to have some words to say. No idea what they'll be...but I'll definitely have some words...

Honestly painful trying to watch us attack. 
Ah on cue McNair just passes the ball out of play as soon as he gets in a dangerous position. *** me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Same here I think if we managed to get a big fee for someone like Spence it would mainly (and understandably) go into the coffers. Britt leaving opens up more opportunities as his wage could bring in cover for several positions.  Our best bet will be deadline day loans of players who won’t be included in their teams 25 when the window closes. We are only two or three players away from a solid push for the play offs it depends if we can take a calculated risk. the other issue I look at with regards to Britt is who better could you bring in. The only option I can think of is a target man for Appomattox or Watmore to play off.
    • Inspired by the transfer window thread and Boro’s history of signing ex players I was wondering how many have we resigned in the Gibson era: Pallister Cooper Arca* Hoyte* Graham Juninho   *technically released and resigned.   who else is there. Do we have a starting 11?   off the field we have Woody, Agnew and Leo.   also why is this?   Is it common place in the game?  is boro particularly unattractive?    
    • Stayed up till 4.30am last night watching the Bills make the AFC Championship game!
    • I am a diplomatic soul @wilsoncgp. 
    • Possibly a few loans is all I'm expecting. I don't think we'll get many offers for Assombalonga either