oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

Warnock subs either work very well or he f***s it up completely. It was very obvious we needed changes at HT.

Britt still being on the pitch is mind blowing 

lol 'Well saved by Bettinelli' says Mark Drury, that would have concluded a goalkeeping masterclass of crap if he didn't save that effort.

Not the change I would have made but at least it's not like for like as most of warnocks subs tend to be. 

Battles are won midfield something non existent today. Still can’t believe with our record we have coincided 2 goals 

Just now, DevKWat said:

Warnock subs either work very well or he f***s it up completely. It was very obvious we needed changes at HT.

Britt still being on the pitch is mind blowing 

It's a tactical change to give us 2 up top, if we don't leave him on we don't make that tactical change. I think this is the only way this game might change so I'm not entirely against it. I do think we need to give the front two a bit more support than Spence on the right now, though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

Why has Tav gone off?

Tired maybe? Only reason I'd sub him (that and injury).

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

It's a tactical change to give us 2 up top, if we don't leave him on we don't make that tactical change. I think this is the only way this game might change so I'm not entirely against it. I do think we need to give the front two a bit more support than Spence on the right now, though.

I assume he’s also gone to three at the back as well to try and sort that out.