oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

In the first half Huddersfield were one of the worst teams I've seen this season.

In this half, we're one of the worst teams I've seen this season. I hate Boro sometimes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Think we look knackered to be honest. 

We do but it's hardly the first time this season that we've looked completely bereft of ideas when needing a goal.

No matter the score. Shambles. We have been exposed , found out! 
Still I believe my upper mid table is valid 

We've got 30mins into this shambles of a second half and only made one change despite being behind. Christ.

Having to watch this game due to the commentary and video not being synced and we look very leggy and mentally tired.  One of them days where a very average Huddersfield got us on the right day unfortunately. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• It's a shame there's no sign of someone coming in before Rotherham. Warnock seemed confident of that and keen for it to happen. For me, being the 7th best team in the league this season is OK based on the last few seasons. It's a shame if we cannot push on this season but once again more high wages will be gone in the summer.  I hope either Warnock stays or Gibson goes for someone like Paul Cook. He's done great with teams so far and I would be happy to trust him with this squad and any cash Gibson can give him. I do think if we don't go up the likes of Paddy, Fry, Tav and Dijksteel may attract interest. I wonder if we sold one we could keep hold of the others. Hopefully we don't have to sell them all.  Next season even more of the kids could be ready which is quite exciting really. Especially as we may actually get to see them in person. Fingers crossed for this week and the rest of the season. Hopefully Gibson can work out how to splash a bit of cash.
    • Speaking last week with my mate who gave me the Watmore info he said that Boro are looking to do 3 in 3 out. Britt, Roberts and Wood were the three out  (Wood on loan). other than maybe Wood I don’t think much will have changed.  
    • I genuinely hope you are right and that I am wrong. He originally had a hamstring injury after 4 games for us and just as he was getting close to returning he then suffered a front thigh injury in training which I think required surgery putting him out for at least an additional 10 to 12 weeks which would put his return at around mid to late Feb if his rehab goes to plan. Added to his previous serious long lay off before coming here and it doesn't fill me with optimism. Like I said I hope you are right and my pessimism is without foundation.
    • I think we would need to see a departure or two for any signs of incomings but you never know
    • Quite simply a must win game with due respect to Rotherham not getting 3 points against them will put a stop to any real hope of progress towards top 6plus we need to stop the home form rot