oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

In the first half Huddersfield were one of the worst teams I've seen this season.

In this half, we're one of the worst teams I've seen this season. I hate Boro sometimes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Think we look knackered to be honest. 

We do but it's hardly the first time this season that we've looked completely bereft of ideas when needing a goal.

No matter the score. Shambles. We have been exposed , found out! 
Still I believe my upper mid table is valid 

We've got 30mins into this shambles of a second half and only made one change despite being behind. Christ.

Having to watch this game due to the commentary and video not being synced and we look very leggy and mentally tired.  One of them days where a very average Huddersfield got us on the right day unfortunately. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• It’s disappointing knowing we probably aren’t going to ‘have a go’ in January. Obviously Covid circumstances make it a slightly easier pill to swallow but feel like there is a real opportunity to be taken this season. Financially, there’s some big hitters ahead of us but we’ve more than matched them in the games we’ve played against them.  We’ve got a good core and just need to add a bit of quality that will allow us to eliminate some of of our inconsistency.  No doubt having Fletcher back will help but that quality out wide I still think we miss and I still think we’re without genuine technical ability in midfield. Hourihane would give us exactly that so fingers crossed we can push through a loan deal.  Yesterday’s result was a really hard one to take and watch so I’m hoping Gibson will have seen what we all saw and is willing to put his hands in his pocket and give us a real chance of breaking into the top six and establishing ourselves. 
    • How did I forget Downing.  Woody is the proverbial bad penny isn’t he.
    • SATURDAY 23RD JANUARY H Barnsley v Cardiff City D AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield Wednesday A Coventry City v Nottingham Forest A Luton Town v Rotherham United D Millwall v Norwich City A Preston North End v Reading H Queens Park Rangers v Derby County H Stoke City v Watford A Swansea City v Brentford H Wycombe Wanderers v Birmingham City SUNDAY 24TH JANUARY H Bristol City v Huddersfield Town H Middlesbrough v Blackburn Rovers
    • The trouble I have is Steve Gibson has literal being out done the last few years by Delia Smith she has less wealth similar size of club etc but is being outdoing us on managerial ability and recruitment 
    • Insulting but I’ll excuse it based on your intelligence. Counter the post, explain your ignorance? What exactly don’t you agree with?