oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

Just now, Changing Times said:

Worst in the league.

Based on this performance, we have.

It has been a shocker.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

That Koroma has been cutting inside all game, yet we still get caught unawares! 

Kovid-19

Well we know Warnock was happy with the point at 2-2 as they've changed their minds twice on the change they're making around the goals.

HAHA! My stream is SOOO far behind.

From the front it looks like Britt goes down VERY easily. Think I'd be upset if I was a Terriers fan.

But since I'm a Boro fan...

Thank God Relief GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Nice one Britt...all your previous ***-ups are forgiven. To be fair Boro have looked better in the last few minutes.

OH FFS!!!

I can't even write a bloody post without a goal going in! Huddersfield retake the lead. To be fair that looked a very good shot...but should he have had the time to tee it up?

• Haha 1

This game would have driven me to drink if the pubs were actually open. Couldn't make it up.

• Like 2

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Well we know Warnock was happy with the point at 2-2 as they've changed their minds twice on the change they're making around the goals.

Hell come out with some sort of rubbish about how they were controlling the game and it wasnt the right opposition for Roberts and people will eat it up, again 

• Like 1

0 out of 10 for Bettinelli and Warnock today. Think they've both had a mare.

Nothing above a 6 other than Howson who has been his usual steady self.

• Like 1

Glad Dijksteel has been taken off.  He's not himself today and it's more important to have him for other games

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

We are too attacking and it has cost us.

My question would be, "Why is it so hard to strike a balance?"

Why do we have to be totally one way or the other?

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Mate he might be at fault for the first couple, but there not a chance he even comes close to saving that shot 😂

He surely gives himself a chance by standing the right side of the goal, though? He's stood on his near post from what I can tell.

It's a good finish, but he's put the spotlight on himself with bad keeping already today. Now he's deservedly under the spotlight over any decision he makes.

Have to laugh at the state of Warnock’s negativity. We deserve to be beat when our mindset every game is to turn the game into a scrap and go for a draw.