oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

Just now, J.T. said:

Have to laugh at the state of Warnock’s negativity. We deserve to be beat when our mindset every game is to turn the game into a scrap and go for a draw. 

I have to say we lost today because we never did this 

Can’t wait to listen to the *** reasons as to why he hasn’t brought Roberts on in this second half. 

Just one of those games where everything went wrong. Won't happen too often where we concede the first two goals like that.

My biggest concern is the negativity from Warnock, waiting till 80 minutes to even consider a change.

• Like 1

We deserve to lose this purely from sitting back and trying to defend a 1-0 lead for as long as we did. Defensively shambolic and took ages to get back into the game...only to fall behind yet again just a few minutes later.

But the way I apologise unreservedly for causing this loss, firstly by predicting a Boro win, then further compounding that error by stating that our defence had kept clean sheets against better teams.

I clearly completely underestimated the potency of Huderfield's attack.