oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

Yep as expected starts the game with the team that ended the last one. Not sure about it personally, have a feeling Spence and Johnson will always look better coming on as subs.

• Like 1

Urgh...

Spence and Johnson were only able to have the impact they did because of the situation they came into.

Negative.

Spence and Johnson were anything but negative when they came on on Wednesday and deserve to be in.

Probably about fitness too. Roberts doesn’t play often so warnock might not want to play him 2 games within a few days. Obviously watmore is very injury prone and hasn’t played for a long time too

Would have started with the same starting 11 as Wednesday, looks more like a line up geared around not getting beat rather than winning, but you never know.

6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yep as expected starts the game with the team that ended the last one. Not sure about it personally, have a feeling Spence and Johnson will always look better coming on as subs.

I agree. Don’t recall Spence playing particularly well when he’s started a game out wide. We will struggle to create and convert chances with those front 3 today in my opinion. Hope they prove me wrong.

9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Predictable. This won't be a fun watch, can guarantee that now!

I said that on 60minutes when Spence and Johnson came on and look how that ended 😂.

I do think those 2 particular players are negative players from the start personally, but what do us fans know!

It's good side he's picked Spence and Johnson as they had big impact when came on against Derby.  We should get another win today if we score hahaha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• we are inconsistent but we have Big J back in midfield.  first game back and it was like he never went away motm by a mile. when some of the younger lads are struggling to pass 5 yards he gets the ball and slips his markers carries the ball miles, plays in key passes making it look easy. he surely has lifted squad coming back into the team.  results will improve now. wouldnt be surprised to go on another winning run now. think we'll beat norwich to. they rode their luck last time out. we'll have them this time. blackburn have fell away we can win that one to.
    • Need to get back to winning ways at home so massive game and certainly no sentiments for former Boro associates. We are hot and cold with results so need to be hot, hot, hot again!
    • Agree with Sandy..  we are inconsistent but some of that is relative inexperience and hopefully that will decrease. Hopefully we can get a few more U23's out on loan to push them on a bit and fill the squad up for next year..  we have the makings of a good team and if we can get the final pieces of the jigsaw, then we will be there or thereabouts . Would also like to mention that discipline seems to have improved significantly, halfway through season and only one red card, which was rightly overturned and most of the yellows were for "proper" fouls rather than dissent or other daft stuff..  Sam will always be Sam but having watched Souness, Kennedy, Glover, Hammy, Boam and other nasty boys, he is very mild compared to them and I think all good teams have someone like him, so I think it should be acknowledged he is the best Egyptian we've had   
    • Think they are nailed on to stay up now that they have fewer injuries...  Ol Gravel Voice might be a walking sphincter but he gets the best out of his players (except against City). wouldn't be surprised if current bottom 3 went down, but if anyone else gets dragged in, most likely Brighton or Barcodes