oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Details: Venue: John Smith Stadium (or if your prefer Kirklees Stadium) Huddersfield Date: Saturday 28th November 2020 Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm f you do not understand the 24 hour

That’s because it happened 10 minutes before you actually witnessed it. 

With the amount of Subs now allowed I wouldn't be surprised if NW threw the gauntlet down to Roberts and Watmore after the Johnson and Spence cameos the other night and started with them again. With m

Posted Images

On that showing, I don't think anyone's gonna be too worried if he's off in January, just saw the first goal again, dreadful shot-stopping. And I don't quite understand what he tried to do for their second, although it was a complete calamity of errors all across the pitch.

I think bettinelli needs to stop talking to his agent about premier league interest and instead work on his shot stopping. I remember he was caught out a few times near post early on in the season. He has to save the first goal today too. Has he actually had a good save to make this season?

• Like 1

Need to be beating teams like this if you’re serious about play offs or higher.

Can’t wait to get Fletcher back in January and add some quality. I’d give someone money to take Britt at this point 

Well that was a disappointing half.

Boro looked great for the first 20 minutes or so. We were attacking, pinging the ball around very nicely and looking far the better team. Worst thing was Britt missing an absolute sitter from practically under the bar.

Then we scored...

We then inexplicably decided to just let Huddersfield have possession, alternately sitting back or pressing. Which worked well for a while. But the more they had of the ball, the more dangerous they looked. Just felt like it was a matter of time before we either got sloppy or made a mistake...and so it proved.

If anything we looked even worse after they equalised. Overall I'd say Huddersfield deserve to be ahead...they were on top for more of the half.

NW needs to give the lads a kick up the *** and hopefully a game plan to get back into this.

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I think bettinelli needs to stop talking to his agent about premier league interest and instead work on his shot stopping. I remember he was caught out a few times near post early on in the season. He has to save the first goal today too. Has he actually had a good save to make this season?

Absolutely spot on. He can go for me.

2 minutes ago, edinboro said:

All down to Britt this. Shocking play from start to finish for him. Needed taking off before half time.

One I would not care if he was left out or left the club. I can see how many can defend his worth 

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

How conceding two goals be Britts fault? 🤨 How about the poor goalkeeping and defending? How about Spence being absolutely anonymous? How about Tavs awful touch when through early on? 

As if Britt took his chances we be winning 2-5 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

On that showing, I don't think anyone's gonna be too worried if he's off in January, just saw the first goal again, dreadful shot-stopping. And I don't quite understand what he tried to do for their second, although it was a complete calamity of errors all across the pitch.

honestly looks like he slipped on the second, looks like he falls over even before Campbell has started to shoot.