oneBoro Forum

Huddersfield Town V Boro 3-2 ( Johnson, Assombalonga))

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It wasn’t on his foot. He had to slide to get to a fizzed in ball.  If you can’t make a good connection it goes anywhere. The first chance is the one he has to take because he’s in full control and he doesn’t even hit the target. 

I just don't understand how he can't make a good enough connection to hit the target from 2 yards out or whatever it is. I must have missed the other chance you're talking about.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game Details: Venue: John Smith Stadium (or if your prefer Kirklees Stadium) Huddersfield Date: Saturday 28th November 2020 Kick off: 1500hrs or 3pm f you do not understand the 24 hour

That’s because it happened 10 minutes before you actually witnessed it. 

With the amount of Subs now allowed I wouldn't be surprised if NW threw the gauntlet down to Roberts and Watmore after the Johnson and Spence cameos the other night and started with them again. With m

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I just don't understand how he can't make a good enough connection to hit the target from 2 yards out or whatever it is. I must have missed the other chance you're talking about.

That’s because the ball has been powered in and he is sliding so you don’t necessarily have control over where the ball ends up.  If you get a good connection it goes in, if you don’t it can go anywhere. The first chance was on his left foot but he should have done better in my opinion.

The worrying thing for me right now is I don't think it's the personnel who are necessarily the problem, I don't think there's one change which changes the course of this game, certainly if there's no tactical change. The team just seems a bit... off.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Our Midfield hasn't been Good today. Just backing off and looking very leggy.

Agree, defence has been poor too. Britt is getting a battering on here but 9 times out of 10 if this team concedes two goals we lose.