oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea 2-1 (Watmore (2) )

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Always a tough fiture be it home or away and I suspect it will be the same be great to get a win but at this point a draw will be ok.

Well game day and also my birthday so come on Boro and 3 points will do nicely as a present!

Oh and if interested the same age as a Beatles song

Happy Birthday GIF

celebrate happy birthday GIF

Its Skylers Birthday GIF

Only Beatles song with a number / age in that springs to mind is When I'm 64

Boomer Old People GIF by swerk

• Like 1
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, we always play like that.

These Championship games are coming thick & fast, next up are high flying Swansea City With not much resting time between games NW won’t allow his players to feel sorry for themselves after S

Any game where people give Spence the Motm, and people are asking for Warnock to bring Assombalonga on, is indeed a strange game.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TheJew said:

Marv has always been a good finisher.

If he keeps playing regularly he will be good for double figures this season.

30 year old Marvin Johnson who's scored 8 goals in 119 league appearances in England, many of those appearances coming lower than championship level and 4 of the goals coming in the last few weeks? That Marv?

Now I know you're his dad!

10 hours ago, Tight git said:

@Erimus74 - you missed the great Leroy Lita as a player for both teams 👍

When I checked Lita's stats just now, he actually did pretty well for us. 20 goals and 12 assists in 82 starts is a credible record, and far better than his Swansea stats. He actually scored or assisted in a higher percentage of games than Britt, who's scored more but has only four assists in his time at the club.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, TheJew said:

Marv has always been a good finisher.

If he keeps playing regularly he will be good for double figures this season.

You are 100% related to him, there's no other possible explanation. If he is a "good finisher" why are his goal scoring stats so objectively terrible?

11 hours ago, Tight git said:

@Erimus74 - you missed the great Leroy Lita as a player for both teams 👍

Another good shout, I remember goint to the Boro Swansea game in feb 20111 7 from winning comfortably 3-1 lost 4-3, Lita scored our 3rd goal

They played some lovely football that season, sure they went up but we should have won 

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Always a tough fiture be it home or away and I suspect it will be the same be great to get a win but at this point a draw will be ok.

Well game day and also my birthday so come on Boro and 3 points will do nicely as a present!

Oh and if interested the same age as a Beatles song

Not sure your age Downsouth, but one game we played this day was back in 1967 when John O'Rourke bagged a hattrick, Boro's 28th away league hattrick as a league club, 109 overall, to win 4-2 at Derby, big Johngot the other goal 

• Like 1

Bettinelli

Wood. Fry. Mcnair

Folarin                      Johnson

Howson   Saville

Roberts

Akpom.         Britt