oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea 2-1 (Watmore (2) )

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Not that we're really talking much about the same player any more but I remember when we got smashed by Monk's Sheffield Wednesday at home and Bola was targeted by Steven Fletcher all afternoon because he was really bloody dodgy in the air. Ever since then, I've never thought Bola was the kind of player who'd be good in that area of the pitch. But then I can't say I ever thought Dijksteel would be a good centre-back either.

I'm not saying I think we'll play that, but it would be a way to accommodate Tav at RWB.

I think it'll be 4-3-3 with Spence at RB.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, we always play like that.

These Championship games are coming thick & fast, next up are high flying Swansea City With not much resting time between games NW won’t allow his players to feel sorry for themselves after S

Any game where people give Spence the Motm, and people are asking for Warnock to bring Assombalonga on, is indeed a strange game.

Posted Images

Probably the team I would have picked to be fair, not the most exciting, but hoping we line up with a back 4. Dijksteel and Saville rested, McNair is pretty much undroppable at the moment. But I'd think about resting him for a game or two in the coming weeks.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I'm not saying I think we'll play that, but it would be a way to accommodate Tav at RWB.

I think it'll be 4-3-3.

Aye I know mate, I was just giving my two cents on Bola at centre-back, I personally can't see Warnock turning this into wing-backs, I think at best we might see Howson dropping in and helping out a bit more if we're struggling.

I'm actually kind of hopeful that this is gonna be Watmore left and Johnson right, playing Johnson on the right-wing is the last time I thought he was actually any good, I just don't know if Warnock will go for it.

I think it's 4 at the back but could be 4-1-4-1, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1...

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Surprised he didn't just play Wood instead of Dijksteel, unless he is now determined to play a back four, but then how does Watmore get in, and where exactly is he playing?

Watmore is right wing. Johnson left wing

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Watmore is right wing. Johnson left wing

Watmore isn't a right winger though, is he?  I remember him being a striker or playing on the left side a bit, did he actually play on the right much?

Just watch Jones get on the pitch before Roberts. I reckon Roberts will be looking for a way out in January. Him and wing look like warnocks least favored players. 

• Like 1