oneBoro Forum

Mido is he is'nt he???

With all the talk about signing a striker and it looking like Hooper is on his way to Celtic... Is Mido in Strachens plans AT ALL?? I no what has been said about him before but he is miles better than Miller and IF a BIG if he can get fit IMO i think he could do a great job:), would be interested to no if VB has heard anything???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

he would do a tremendous job at this level if he was more disciplined off the pitch.

at the end of day we have the best man in charge to make the decision as to how big a risk keeping mido on the books is.

From what Ive been told is Strachan is more than willing to work with Mido provided he knuckles down and obviously isnt sold or loaned out.His wages are something we are struggling to afford and if he was to leave the recruitment drive will continue.£42k a week for a Championship side is major major money to shell out for a player who could be rotting in the reserves.

Two ways of looking at it,one is that you will find it hard to loan out an injured player,the other is that Gordy has them in his plans for the coming seaon.

Either way like VB says Gordy in running the show not the players which makes a change for a Boro manager.

I am sure if he got these two guys fit and on the pitch they would be ever presents.

Diggard could learn a lot off off Robbo and Bailey and with Rhys still not sure what position he wants to play in "I prefer to see him in midfield" then we are still short on middle men so Diggard on his day comes into the reckoning.Because when you look at him he has all the qualities of Robbo and more he just needs to learn how to use them.

Indeed Sarge and the Mido speculation has been going on long enough now. I guess both he and Diggards future will soon be known and if both are with us at the start of the season then if fit they should both be used if they are part of Strachans plans

Just Roseberry Topping,Eston Hills is a bit of sod to climb when its raining, And ofcourse we are surrounded by the Cleveland Hills.Hence a.k.a. Middlesbrough.CLEVELAND.

Big Jack used to send 'em up there if they put in a bad performance.

mido would only get up roseberry topping if it had a kebab van at the top

and even though i rate digard we do have robson,thompson,oneil,bailey,williams and flood all in his position . its probably the one position we dont need players. we do need fullbacks and wide players so if we could swap digard for a full back and wide player id be more than happy .

and we could swap mido for a new outhouse

Well as the supposed 1 million offer from the Turkish club seems to have fallen by the wayside and that I cant see any real offers coming from elsewhwere then the club like many times in the past should accept the request and let him go asap, at least they will not be paying wages.