• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If Ajax offer £0.00, I think we should snap their hands off, i think it could be the best offer we will get

Yes with a double your money back guarentee if not fully satisfied with the end result!!

If Ajax offer £0.00, I think we should snap their hands off, i think it could be the best offer we will get

Yes with a double your money back guarentee if not fully satisfied with the end result!!

Do you think they might be interested in a "buy one, get one free" offer, Mido and Justin Hoyte?

Maybe VB can tell us what wedge Hoyte is on.If he is a high earner compared to the others,I would let him go,as he would be more sellable than Taylor,& command a higher fee.

Hoyte is good going forward,but not so hot in defence.Which is bad for a .......Defender!

Hopefully GS2 can reignite Taylor,otherwise use him as bait to get Dawson.A makeweight,which also takes him off our books.

i would let Taylor leave instead of Hoyte

One thing you do get from Taylor is effort, I've seen very little of this from Hoyte. I'd rather see Bates, R. Williams and McManus ahead of him at right back, Bennett and Taylor ahead of him on the left

but from what we saw on the pre-season games, Arca and Benettt are both ahead of Taylor for the LB position. Perhaps SG2 also realizes Taylor loses ball control far too easy

Is he really going to Ajax? If so does that mean we can push ahead with more in-coming transfers with his £40K per week off the wage bill?

Waste of space, Alves and Mido what return did we get for 18 million, how many goals did they score?

Hopefully we can now get Conway, seems to be able to play either wing, Scottish folk speak highly of him