oneBoro Forum

Mido is he is'nt he???

Think they scored about 18 goals between them, I guess what we got back for Alves probably covered their salaries so about £1m a goal they cost us. Good old gareth.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

At last he is gone no longer a dead weight and costly one around our necks anymore. Dont give a toss if he went for free the fat lazy so and so no longer has any influence upon this team.

Its all looking good!!!

with Mido on his way to Ajax, we only get McDonald, Boyd, Lita and Miller. A*** them, Lita and Miller could not be relied on for scoring goals

If we are no longer spending £2m plus on Gary Hooper, why not offer Dundee Utd and Rochdale a bit more to capture Conway and Dawson?

Anthony Vickers explains very well today in his blog :

Boros rebuilding has been set out in 3 stages, part1 was to acquire the players that Strachan had on his A list which were Haliday,McManus,Boyd and Thomson.The next stage of the plan was to offload some high earners and players that were surplus to requirements which are: Emnes,Digard,Mido,Arca and Taylor.With a few of those gone the club would then look to buying the players on Strachans B list which included Dawson,Hooper and Conway.

The only player we have missed out on upto now is Hooper but with Boyd in place he was seen as a luxury signing.

That is my interpretation on things and I did post something on this a few weeks ago.

Conway is very much the main target and I do think we will get him signed within the week. Kink is a prospect that they are interested in and you may be right that Boro are using this to try and get Dundee to crack.