• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a massive Championship win over Swansea City at the Riverside on Wednesday evening to keep us ticking away nicely with the chasing pack Ducan Watmore putting us in a great position with 2 go

Posted Images

I don’t think the issue with Howson is as bad as Warnock is letting on. He wouldn’t be playing him as often as he is, if it was. We’ve played some of our best stuff with a three man midfield.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I don’t think the issue with Howson is as bad as Warnock is letting on. He wouldn’t be playing him as often as he is, if it was. We’ve played some of our best stuff with a three man midfield.

Yeah I'm only basing my opinion on what Warnock has said in the press. Obviously we aren't aware of what goes on behind closed doors, so potentially as you say it may not be that much of an issue. 

It could also have been simply a one off for the Swansea game, I can't remember exactly what Warnock said, but I don't recall him saying it is something he has struggled with other than between the Huddersfield and Swansea games.

No real surprise to see watmore dropped. Hasn’t played much and has had injury problems before so 2 games in a few days probably too much for him. Thought Roberts might have started in his role though