oneBoro Forum

As much as I praise NW he just won’t take chances and he has missed judged this game for sure. How the hell on earth can we fluctuate so widely between impressive to static and lost.
The question is now with 45 min to go is can we pull back a goal and then go ahead. Given NW is reluctant to make chances until 75 min I’m not at all convince. 

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a massive Championship win over Swansea City at the Riverside on Wednesday evening to keep us ticking away nicely with the chasing pack Ducan Watmore putting us in a great position with 2 go

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Just seen the goal.

Apart from the rank bad defending, once again I think Bettinelli should do better.

Bettinelli 100% should’ve gotten off his line there

8 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Maybe we don’t actually have any build up play because the focal point is a complete passenger and can’t control the ball? Perhaps if we had a striker who’s comfortable on the ball and actually comes short and is capable of doing a 1-2 every now and again, we might actually see some better build up play...

For all his other shortcomings Britt usually can at least hold the ball up and give us time to get forward.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

For all his other shortcomings Britt usually can at least hold the ball up and give us time to get forward.

Not sure that true.

The ball usually bounces off him and he goes to ground.

He should be coming on though, his misses are less frustrating than Akpom's nothing.

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

We’ve played good football numerous times this season. Blackburn was the best we’ve seen for years. I really don’t think Warnocks football is as bad as most of the other teams in the championship tbh. And also if Akplm knows the balls are going to be going in behind, why has he never got to one, or even came close? Do you rate Akpom, if so what do you think he brings to the team?

No we haven’t played good football numerous times this season. Sorry but if you genuinely believe that then you are out of mind.  The Blackburn game stood out because it was an anomaly not the norm.  I don’t rate Akpom especially although I don’t think he is terrible. He just isn’t someone you stick up front on his own in a team like this in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not sure that true.

The ball usually bounces off him and he goes to ground.

Thats always going to happen sometimes, but I've seen him do some good work to get our other players involved. He usually offers more than Akpom has all game, in any case.