oneBoro Forum

2 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

Just popped onto their forum it's nice to read opposition fans fear playing us now. Wonder how Mikel does if he plays against usย 

Can you pop up a link please?

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a massive Championship win over Swansea City at the Riverside on Wednesday evening to keep us ticking away nicely with the chasing pack Ducanย Watmore putting us in a great position with 2 go

Posted Images

I hate Warnock. As far as I have ever been able to work out, his approach to football is to get his teams to practically cheat, kick lumps out of the opposition, complain like hell about every decision, dive and feign injury at the slightest chance, provoke opposition players and time-waste.

Every game against him is a *** pantomime. He even looks like Widow Twanky.

I like this one a lot.

• Haha 4

I think I'd go with the same team that started against Swansea. Possibly bring Saville into the midfield and give Howson a rest, especially with his hip issue, he looked a little out of sortsย last time out. I also wonder if it would be worth resting McNair for this one and sticking Wood alongside Fry. Warnock said he though about starting Wood against Swansea but thought Swansea's fluidity would cause him issues, I cannot see Stoke causing the same problems, so it could be a game well suited to Wood.

They have a lot of respect for the mighty Boro & NW who is our 12th man

They're a few who reckon we'll win & they're running on fumes, strange how you look at teams, me I would say this is our hardest so farย 

• Like 1

"Every gameย against him is a *** pantomime. He even looks like Widow Twanky."

Oh no he doesn't!ย 

I suspect this won't be a classic game, or top of the EFL on Quest running order. Probably only be a single goal in the game, but we're so hot and cold atm, I have no idea which way the result will go. I'd settle for an away draw against another there-or-thereabouts team, but a win would really put pressure on the other teams near the top, so fingers crossed Watmore has his shooting boots on - especially since neither of our fit strikers tend to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Love that quote Brunners has posted from the Stoke end as it sums up how I always used to feel about Warnock and his sides!ย 

They've conceded the joint most goals at home (along with Derby at 13) and whoever is at the backย out ofย Chester, Batth andย Shawcross is there to be got at with a bit of pace.

Another game against one of the top scorers in Tyrese Campbell so let's hope our defence are on their usual form.ย 

Boro to nick it 2-1.

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ErimusFootball said:

Love that quote Brunners has posted from the Stoke end as it sums up how I always used to feel about Warnock and his sides!ย 

They've conceded the joint most goals at home (along with Derby at 13) and whoever is at the backย out ofย Chester, Batth andย Shawcross is there to be got at with a bit of pace.

Another game against one of the top scorers in Tyrese Campbell so let's hope our defence are on their usual form.ย 

Boro to nick it 2-1.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Yeah I feel if our defence keeps them at bay like we have done against every side apart from the crumble at Huddersfield. The Stoke Defence is then to be got at and we should score so Boro 2-0 winย 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

Yeah I feel if our defence keeps them at bay like we have done against every side apart from the crumble at Huddersfield. The Stoke Defence is then to be got at and we should score so Boro 2-0 winย 

Sounds good to me ๐Ÿ‘

Work with a stoke fan who says they really dont like playing the teams that will get stuck into them, millwall, luton and the like. I think that suits us and our midfield can win this for us if they keep playing they have so far. 2-1 Boro, tav fgs

• Like 3

Well Saturday is here once again

And our thoughts turn to our favourite group of men

It's game day, and we need the team to be thorough

So come on boys and UP THE BORO!

ย 

I thank you (just for Blanco)๐Ÿ˜

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Well Saturday is here once again

And our thoughts turn to our favourite group of men