oneBoro Forum

Just 8 more New Members needed

Its the final countdown before we hit the 1,000th member.It would be nice to achieve it tonight.

I think Id even let Ibby join 8 times under his ex Boro player user names ....Ok, may be not :)

It would be nice to hit this landmark before midnight.

Now you see VB I look at it rather differently to yourself.

To me its just numbers ,numbers that need to be adressed and cut.

Whats the use of having 1000 members even 100 members if the buggers aren't going to have any input.

Naw I am afraid if I was running this show I would have a delete time on all membership if it has'nt been used say after 3 months.

Then your membership list is worth bragging about because they are all putting something into the forum.

Lets face it out of 1000 members you still only have say 40 hard core the rest are just chaff to be blown away in the wind.

You only have to look at the EG to see numbers down make a difference in making a forum good.

How many members does it have and its still ***e.

Now this is exactly one of the main reasons I have never bothered to run a forum. There'd only be me onit after a while. :D:D

Have a nice day.

Now you see VB I look at it rather differently to yourself.

To me its just numbers ,numbers that need to be adressed and cut.

Whats the use of having 1000 members even 100 members if the buggers aren't going to have any input.

Naw I am afraid if I was running this show I would have a delete time on all membership if it has'nt been used say after 3 months.

Then your membership list is worth bragging about because they are all putting something into the forum.

Lets face it out of 1000 members you still only have say 40 hard core the rest are just chaff to be blown away in the wind.

You only have to look at the EG to see numbers down make a difference in making a forum good.

How many members does it have and its still ***e.

Now this is exactly one of the main reasons I have never bothered to run a forum. There'd only be me onit after a while. :D:D

Have a nice day.

Sarge you are an old sod lol!!!! With statements like that then I would imagine a lot of members would be intimidated by your comments though I know you are only joking:D

Watch the input increase once the new season starts

With a town the size of ours, 1000 is not much of an achievement. I mean, where are all the supporters? With our catchment area we should easily fill our stadium, erm I mean forum. Right?

Hello everyone thought this is a good place to introduce myself.

I feel like I'm just about the only Boro fan in the States as I've never met another one, but I proudly represent the club whenever I can.

Hello everyone thought this is a good place to introduce myself.

I feel like I'm just about the only Boro fan in the States as I've never met another one, but I proudly represent the club whenever I can.

Welcome token,or should I say howdy!