oneBoro Forum

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

The coverage of the main game starts at 7pm so it's not highlights or anything until 19:40, it'll just be boring chat.

Last time we had a 1900hrs kick off ime the rb facility was available straight away but probably the first minute or so gets lost before connection occurs

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Preston game will be the 54th game between both teams at their ground, with the following record:- Won 19 Drew 13 Lost 20 Goals for 73 Goals against 74 It couldn't be

Stojanovic deserves a chance in my opinion. Bettinelli has been extremely poor once he had to actually make some saves in a game.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Hate these early kickoffs as there is still all the hassle of getting the kids ready for bed etc. With the normal kickoff it’s 20:45 here which usually fits perfectly. With the Walt kickoff I can usually only watch the first half in glimpses and maybe the entire second half. Stupid first world problems. 

Agree they haven't thought about us scandis with this kick off time.....

14 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

At this point I hope Roberts goes back in Jan. I like the kid and he's throwing away an important phase of his career here

Yeah I think he will. Clearly not rated by warnock at all. Reckon we will get another to replace him like Bolasie. 

15 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

At this point I hope Roberts goes back in Jan. I like the kid and he's throwing away an important phase of his career here

We finally get hold of a half-exciting winger and he can't get a game - classic Boro. 

Why did we even sign him... Warnock must have seen plenty of him last season! 

16 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I personally think he was signed to appease the fans, I like the lad and he can be a game changer but he doesn't offer enough in our current setup unfortunately, the wages we are paying could be used on someone who Warnock would prefer IMO

5 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I personally think he was signed to appease the fans, I like the lad and he can be a game changer but he doesn't offer enough in our current setup unfortunately, the wages we are paying could be used on someone who Warnock would prefer IMO

Yeah, a big bloke to play up front 💪

Thing with Roberts is he doesn't have pace has like technical skills to try get around defender's. So he trys alot of tricks some come of some don't. Warnock just want people who run and cross it in whilst running back to cover defence. This is why Johnson is in the side despite being a terrible footballer with such limited technic. 

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Thing with Roberts is he doesn't have pace has like technical skills to try get around defender's. So he trys alot of tricks some come of some don't. Warnock just want people who run and cross it in whilst running back to cover defence. This is why Johnson is in the side despite being a terrible footballer with such limited technic. 

Our top scorer.

15 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

We don't know if he can because he won't play him and when he does it's normally out of position.