• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Preston game will be the 54th game between both teams at their ground, with the following record:- Won 19 Drew 13 Lost 20 Goals for 73 Goals against 74 It couldn't be

Stojanovic deserves a chance in my opinion. Bettinelli has been extremely poor once he had to actually make some saves in a game.

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

Britt and Watmore anonymous.

I'm not actually sure where Watmore is playing and Spence seems to be covering the whole of the right side. Whereas there's clear definition between Bola and Johnson.

I think the idea is for Watmore to be like a second striker and leave Spence 1 v 1 out there?

How inconsiderate of Sky to start showing this match at 7pm, rather than at 7.40 as per their published TV schedule. I may ring their customer services team tomorrow, to ask for some compensation for the 40 minutes of my life that have just been wasted watching this diabolical spectacle. The only good bit was when the picture momentarily went black.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

For more in depth info you need to pay a subscription fee.

I think I've got the jist of the info anyway, Britt chases long ball into channel and lays it back, rinse and repeat.