oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

And our anaemic attack?

Same as there attack it’s the mistakes again. we wasn’t saying that 3 weeks ago when it was going for us.. What do you actually want a season like last season ? 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Preston game will be the 54th game between both teams at their ground, with the following record:- Won 19 Drew 13 Lost 20 Goals for 73 Goals against 74 It couldn't be

Stojanovic deserves a chance in my opinion. Bettinelli has been extremely poor once he had to actually make some saves in a game.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ballyclover said:

Jesus some people. How can it even be compared to Woodgate days? We are well above where i expected us to be. We still have a paper thin squad. Shake your heads, we're doing ok. I seriously think some of you expect us to win every single game. A few bad days at the office. I'll take mid table after last year any day. UTB

Hope you're not too disappointed.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I don't think even a month would cure whats wrong with our players.

I have a hunch that something's changed between the players and Warnock recently. Thats not a happy bunch of players out there. They're looking and playing very much how they did under our last manager.

Something tells me the relationship has gone sour.

Last Wednesday we were thumping Derby and team spirit was spot on. I don’t think anything has changed. The players are knackered and we don’t have any backup. Warnock is trying to keep things tight but really needs to be a bit more adventurous if only to enable him to rest some players. 
It was clear the other day that Djiksteel wasn’t right but he played and then has 3 matches out. Same with Howson. I don’t think Morsy looks fit either. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Howson should have been rested long before today, I expect he'll be missing for weeks now.

Same with McNair, he's played every game for us and 3 for Northern Ireland over the international break. He'll pick up an injury if we aren't careful.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Stojanovic deserves a chance in my opinion. Bettinelli has been extremely poor once he had to actually make some saves in a game.

you cant blame Bettinelli for all those goals 

3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Well we have been exposed for what we are and to be fair, the writing has been on the cards over several games. So we get stuffed by teams below us which is worrying, very worrying. Our lack of a threat will be challenged by all teams unless we show some teeth over a long period. We are now a team others believe they can achieve points and by experience it’s hard, very hard to turn that perception around. 
if you can’t score you don’t win many games. 
Still think mid table but it’s not going to be pretty at all. 

Indeed. Not a crisis yet, but some very alarming traits developing in the team, along with more frequent poor performances.

Still plenty of time to prevent this becoming another season of struggle, but drastic changes are needed across the board...including the management's thinking, because what they are doing right now clearly isn't working.

• Like 1
Just now, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

2 issues i have. The 1st why is it a 7pm kick off and not a 745/8. Secondly why is it on a Wednesday. I feel the early kick off on an unorthodox night for championship fixtures was the problem. Nothing to do with how poor we were 😏

We won the last two Wednesday matches.

• Like 1