oneBoro Forum

Kink Passes a Medical

According to his agent Kink has passed a medical today, he even went onto say that he played in a behind closed doors game last week for Boro against Hearts.

That would seem very strange considering he played in a European tie last Thursday for his club.

He says we are paying £250k for him.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6280729,00.html

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That agent sounds very vocal about his client. All the information thats been pumped out seems as though it came form him.

£250k? Definatly worth the risk at that price. Happy about this one. Hopefully hell be one of those few unheard of foreigners who can come in from a low european league and make the step up for a small price.

Its been his agent who has been pushing this deal , but in fairness to Strachan if he wasnt interested then he would have told him to get lost.

If the figure is true then it aint an expensive deal but it will be interesting to see if he can step upto the mark and quickly.

250k isn't really a big price for a player, especially when you consider the type of money we have spent in recent years.

I live in sweden, 250K UK pounds is a lot here, I am amazed how little it seems to be in England. And that makes me so confused why we don't just buy some youths in sweden instead of buying a 24 year old estonian? but hey I am not a scout.

Not a single swedish club would spend that amount on a player. Do you know what Örgryte bought Alves for when he came from Brazil? 40K. And that was their record transfer at that time lol

yep, and thats sweden. in the championships, there are more spectators, more money and more attention. that's why that money. and if anyone would want to get cheap, talented players, then they shouldn't look to scandinavia, central-europe, but to balkans.

and what age is 24?! there was some mexican in world cup who played, like 37 years old. and that's old. you can't put together a team, where are only players between 17 and 21. that's it. i believe in kink and he has it all, to get to premiere league in some day

Not a single swedish club would spend that amount on a player.

because non of them have that money :s comparing the swedish league to the championship is ridiculous like muhk says more coverage more fans more money.

£250k is less of a gamble than the first quoted £600k but never the less still a gamble.

And a worry to think that this player is untested in the english league and that we have just given him a contract.

For how many years at what wage per week.?

I daresay the final amount will be in the millions when you total up those two and the signing on fee.

Can this club afford it.?

We were so close to administration last year just what has changed that we can throw money away on gambles.?

I would think the Johnson transfer fee, is the ammount were spending this year, I think £250 k is a worthwhile gamble, Certainly better then a 12M gamble we paid on Alves. we need width in the team, and if the lad impressed in the behind closed doors game, then i say go for it

I would think the Johnson transfer fee, is the ammount were spending this year, I think £250 k is a worthwhile gamble, Certainly better then a 12M gamble we paid on Alves. we need width in the team, and if the lad impressed in the behind closed doors game, then i say go for it

He didnt play in that game was just watching.

The club are being very quiet on this and there seems to be a too good to be true ring about it??? Has anyone got confirmation he has had a medical etc etc because if so the announcement should be iniment!!