Where will we finish?

Where Will We Finish  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Where Will We Finish

• Automatic Promotion
    • Play Offs
    • Mid Table
    • Lower Mid Table

sorry i'm new to this forum but have supported Boro since 75. I wanted to vote in this poll but I can't see no relegation option.

I predicted automatic promotion last season so I'm not going to jinx the lads this time so Im going with a playoff place.

Who will be attending the first match of the season?

We need to get the OneBoro day out organised.Also just to let you know Ill have the OneBoro Brick sorted this week,I wanted it sooner so I could lob it at Mido's head as he was departing Teesside airport but it appears Im too late for that.

I'm confident of automatic promotion.

The team's got backbone this season. It might be Scottish backbone but I can't think of any I'd like better.

UTMacB!

I predicted automatic promotion last season so I'm not going to jinx the lads this time so Im going with a playoff place.

We need to get the OneBoro day out organised.Also just to let you know Ill have the OneBoro Brick sorted this week,I wanted it sooner so I could lob it at Mido's head as he was departing Teesside airport but it appears Im too late for that.

I've got my tickets for Ipswich and Leicester

Good shout VB you would not have been able to miss!! My son and I will be attending (he has a southern accent but he is Boro through and through)

I'm over in the East stand, in the centre... not sure why, I just lost my rag last time at the idiots there who seemed to have just turned up to have a go at certain players and leave 15 minutes before time... why bother???

Anyway, that's where I'll be :D

I'm confident of automatic promotion.

The team's got backbone this season. It might be Scottish backbone but I can't think of any I'd like better.

UTMacB!

Italian? :P

Well, when the likes of Cannavaro, Nesta, Gattuso etc were in their price aka 98-08 :D