oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall 3-0 (Watmore (2) Tavernier)

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game over after 20 mins, would have been nice to score a few more but that was a comfortable win either way.  Two thumbs up 👍👍

Warnock's got me followed.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Pulis name checked Dodds, Hackney and a striker whose scoring for fun as the 3 he likes from u23s earlier this week and could follow Jones and Folarin in fo first team picture

Is Pulis back @TLF10 ? Great 😊 I didn’t know that 

Firstly well done Marvin with your first attempt to author I wish you all the best.

Due to extreme work pressures I have not been able to post for the last few days so sorry for lack of contribution.

My previuos attempts when posting a poem on match day itself failed badly so no more!

However with recent events and matches involving Boro it has led me to believe a seldom used phrase of mine is suitably apt in that this game falls into the must not lose catagory and indeed could be THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON...........so far!

Need to see a complete reversal of how thigs have been going of late

Really important that we start well today and set the tempo. They're without a win in 9 but have a better defence than their league position would suggest, they rarely concede more than once in a game so they will need some amount of unlocking. 

Attacking wise, they've scored even less than us so should be able to be a bit more adventurous. We need the ingenuity of Roberts, Tav etc.

1-0 Boro

https://erimusfootball.com/2020/12/11/12-days-of-erimus-let-pat-loose/

• Like 1

I have been wrong a few times this season and been pleasantly surprised to draw and win against teams higher then us, but, I think this will be three defeats in a row. 
All I can say is we were either lucky at the season start, or, something has recently gone fundamentally wrong within the club. 
Anyone who has played football knows when you lose a few games, it is much, much harder to start wining again, simply because other teams up there game without fear of reprisal. At the moment we are a dog that’s seen as lost it’s bark and it’s teeth and happy to display submission. 

1 hour ago, Duvel said:

I fancy a comfortable but boring 1-0 win today. 

Last night I fancied a bit of a quick one but the wife decided to stay up and watch the TV. The result, I slept early and this morning I feel rested, and on a promise I don’t think I can fulfil. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Uwe said:

Game day.
Hopefully it’s better than the last two

image.gif.78e98f059e0535ee1c441d1816243b8c.gif

Might have to break into the Christmas wine early if we don't put on a better showing.

Keeping my expectations low for this one and will be satisfied (or at least not upset) with a scrappy bore draw. Millwall have the most draws and a neutral GD, so I reckon both keepers will be able to put their feet up.