oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall 3-0 (Watmore (2) Tavernier)

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Because they are more aggressive in their effort to pick up the ball

I get that, but they're very average at free kicks... surely you'd give it to someone better at it. Crazy

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game over after 20 mins, would have been nice to score a few more but that was a comfortable win either way.  Two thumbs up 👍👍

Warnock's got me followed.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Wouldnt mind us resting McNair for the second half now, maybe dijksteel as well, no need to risk him just coming back.

Definitely on Dijksteel, but we don't have anyone to replace McNair.

Wood is isolating and Howson/Hall is injured.

Unless we drop Johnson back to left back and move Bola in.

4 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

Drury made me laugh early on just before kick-off, he said Millwall were in a changed strip of an unusual green and white and they looked like Yeovil had got lost on their travels somewhere 😀 Well they're playing like Yeovil, awful team. We should get a bag full.

I don’t think I’m being unkind to Millwall or overly kind to us when I say that this should be a game we knock 5 or 6 in. A proper thrashing. One team is up for it and one team looks like they’d rather be anywhere else. We should fill our boots here.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

I get that, but they're very average at free kicks... surely you'd give it to someone better at it. Crazy

Yes but Paddy is too nice ... He should be claiming it ... 

And NW should be telling the others to let Paddy take em

• Like 1

At the risk of jinxing us, Boro are looking very comfortable right now.

Ugh - Akpom misses with another effort - shot over the bar after a breakaway.

He's not having a great game, having also had a header that went wide...but would Britt have done any better?

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

At the risk of jinxing us, Boro are looking very comfortable right now.

Ugh - Akpom misses with another effort - shot over the bar after a breakaway.

He's not having a great game, having also had a header that went wide...but would Britt have done any better?

He was key in the build up to the first goal,  brought the ball down well and ran at their defence creating space for others, you don't get the kind of play from Britt.

In terms of linking the play up I think he has done well.

The chance where Tav played him in was difficult, the ball was played the wrong side of him meaning he was at an angle when shooting, ball should have been played inside him more centrally.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, boroinbishop said:

He was key in the build up to the first goal,  brought the ball down well and ran at their defence creating space for others, you don't get the kind of play from Britt.

In terms of linking the play up I think he has done well.

Everyone has done well today so far.