oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall 3-0 (Watmore (2) Tavernier)

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game over after 20 mins, would have been nice to score a few more but that was a comfortable win either way.  Two thumbs up 👍👍

Warnock's got me followed.

Posted Images

Well what a turnaround after the last couple of games.

Boro ran the show first half and made it count. One very well-worked goal, one bit of individual brilliance and some shambolic Millwall defending allowing Boro to take a commanding 3-0 lead.

Missed a big chunk of the 2nd half as the stream went down, but judging from what I did see, Millwall made some changes to try and get back in the game. That said, we never looked in any serious trouble. Another late spell of pressure, but I felt again we didn't make the best decisions when in really good positions.

Could easily have scored 4 or 5 with better judgement in and around the Millwall box. The only gripe in an otherwise impressive performance.

Defensively we looked as good as we did earlier in the season, combined with some nice attacking flair (in the first half anyway).

Just hope we can keep this up now.

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Game over after 20 mins, would have been nice to score a few more but that was a comfortable win either way.  Two thumbs up 👍👍

Agreed. Probably should have had 5 or 6 with some of the chances Chuba had, but other than that, 10/10 performance for me.

6 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

How did results go our way every side apart from Stoke above us won 

Bristol City lost, Cardiff lost, Blackburn lost, Stoke didn't win.

I hadn't seen the Reading winner when I posted 

I don't really care about any of the top 4 right now as 6th is my target.

We started the day in 11th, 6 points off the play-offs. We are now 9th and 4 points off.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 2