oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall 3-0 (Watmore (2) Tavernier)

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game over after 20 mins, would have been nice to score a few more but that was a comfortable win either way.  Two thumbs up 👍👍

Warnock's got me followed.

Posted Images

The only players I want to see come off our bench today are Spence, Roberts and Assombalonga

Really don't trust Coulson, I don't think Wing has the legs or the defensive nous, don't know enough about the Tooting lads.

This is a great chance if we get to 60 mins 3-0 ahead or better to put people like Roberts, Wing and Coulson some game time and see if we can get their confidence flowing as well as giving some players a rest as ideally id say start the same team against Luton see if we can get consistency. 

Cheers @White Band and @AnglianRed. Obviously sometimes the scoreline can be misleading at time. I can see statistically we are better in nearly every area. But wanted to get a better feel for the game as a whole.

Unsure whether to shell out £10 for just 1 half, or try one of the dodgy streams that's about 3 weeks behind! 😂

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

So on a scale of 1 to 10 - how big a bollocking do we think NW gave the lads after the last couple of games, to get them playing like this? 😁

I hope he looked in the mirror and gave himself one too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1