oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall 3-0 (Watmore (2) Tavernier)

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game over after 20 mins, would have been nice to score a few more but that was a comfortable win either way.  Two thumbs up 👍👍

Warnock's got me followed.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sanddancer said:

I have been wrong a few times this season and been pleasantly surprised to draw and win against teams higher then us, but, I think this will be three defeats in a row. 
All I can say is we were either lucky at the season start, or, something has recently gone fundamentally wrong within the club. 
Anyone who has played football knows when you lose a few games, it is much, much harder to start wining again, simply because other teams up there game without fear of reprisal. At the moment we are a dog that’s seen as lost it’s bark and it’s teeth and happy to display submission. 

The reality is to get the first goal and then tke things on from there, unless teams are ok losing 1-0 then games do become more open

7 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

The reality is to get the first goal and then tke things on from there, unless teams are ok losing 1-0 then games do become more open

Personally I got a feeling we'll turn them over,Surely weds result must have hurt C'mon Boro you can do this

• Like 1

That lineup does nothing for me like. Hope to be proved wrong but I feel like it could be another toothless performance offensively. Dijksteel is back though so good chance of keeping a clean sheet!

15 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Akpom's back in so it looks like we'll have to rely on Watmore  Tav or Johnson to score.

I mean I thought Assombalonga was bad but atleast Britt has abit of pace makes runs and closes down. Meanwhile Akpom just like dunno seems to sit back doesn't close down or have that pace to make runs