oneBoro Forum

Boro V Luton Town 1-0 (Akpom)

2-1 to the Boro, Saville and Gingeninho to score.

Would like to see:

-------------Bettinelli--------------

Dijksteel--Fry--Paddy----Bola

---------------Morsy----------------

--------Tav-------------Sav---------

Roberts-----Britt-------Watmore

Think we'll actually get that but with Johnson in for Roberts, can always live in hope like! Luton haven't half made progress this season, think it'll be a tight game.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me too. But the missus has a headache again 🙁

During the Karanka spell. The team got each other a secret Santa. Gorgeous George received a hamster (I forget what they called it) but after receiving said rodent we went on a brilliant run of form s

I heard the luck ended when Gary Monk ate the hamster by swallowing it whole and digesting it slowly as it worked its way down his oesophagus. He then blinked sideways and slithered back to his basket

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, MMC said:

Think we'll actually get that but with Johnson in for Roberts, can always live in hope like! Luton haven't half made progress this season, think it'll be a tight game.

Johnson is our joint top scorer with four goals and he also has three assists plus has he has been instrumental in the build up to other goals. Accepting that he is Marmite with many fans, surely he should be one of the first names on the team sheet along with McNair and Fry etc.? 

As much as we are all intrigued by what Roberts could maybe do I doubt we will see him unless there are injuries, illness or suspensions. If we hit that problem then like many others before him it is up to himself to become undroppable. Until then he will remain on the bench, leaving us wondering what might have been.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

This is the game that McNair has to avoid a booking to avoid the suspension isn't it?

Yep, the final one! He's been walking that tight rope for 3 games now I think!

I was gonna say it's maybe worth putting Wood in, then. But if it's just a one game suspension, that kind of just means he's been suspended for this game instead of potentially the next one. 😅

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Is Wood still isolating?  Someone mentioned that a few days back I think?

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I was gonna say it's maybe worth putting Wood in, then. But if it's just a one game suspension, that kind of just means he's been suspended for this game instead of potentially the next one. 😅

Sure I saw Warnock said he doesn't think they have Wood back for tonight, but I imagine he'd be back in time next week if McNair did annoyingly get himself suspended.

38 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I’d be quite happy putting Wood in tonight

• Haha 3
37 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Was thinking paddy might get rested if we can manage it. Think Wood is still isolating. Could Dijksteel play in the middle with Spence RB? Not ideal but hopefully we could manage?

1 minute ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

I’d be quite happy putting Wood in tonight

Me too. But the missus has a headache again 🙁

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
57 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Wood is still isolating. Warnock said in his presser that today was day 10 and because no-one really knew the rules, they were erring on the side of caution and not putting him on the bench today.

Anyway. I reckon 3-2 win today. Watmore to finally get his hattrick

6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Worst badge?

Easy.

Just look at it! My four year old could design a better badge than that.

bournemouth-fc-logo-1.png

I see your Bournemouth badge 

and raise you this monstrosity

13DAA573-7078-4948-B446-7ADFB6B01509.jpeg