Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me too. But the missus has a headache again 🙁

During the Karanka spell. The team got each other a secret Santa. Gorgeous George received a hamster (I forget what they called it) but after receiving said rodent we went on a brilliant run of form s

I heard the luck ended when Gary Monk ate the hamster by swallowing it whole and digesting it slowly as it worked its way down his oesophagus. He then blinked sideways and slithered back to his basket

Posted Images

Just now, TheJew said:

I'm still confused why Morsy is off if I'm totally honest. 

I think the red card is harsh on the balance of it. It's 100% a handball but I really don't know how he manages to avoid getting his arms completely out of the way of the goal whilst trying to break his fall.

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Is it time for Warnock to try Stojanovic? Be a few really worrisome moment from Bettinelli in the last couple of games.

Yes.  I genuinely think Stojanovic is better.  He had improved a lot during his run of games and I had confidence in him by the end.  I do not have confidence in Bettinelli. 

• Like 1
Just now, Downsouth said:

Should be overturned but does not help atm

Yeah, I think the worst thing is that we've lost him right now. Even if we do lose him to a suspension, whether we appeal or not, it should only be a single game ban... I think?

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I think the red card is harsh on the balance of it. It's 100% a handball but I really don't know how he manages to avoid getting his arms completely out of the way of the goal whilst trying to break his fall.

That’s what I thought mate. If he did that deliberately then fair play to him cos it looked incidental to him hitting the deck.