Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me too. But the missus has a headache again 🙁

During the Karanka spell. The team got each other a secret Santa. Gorgeous George received a hamster (I forget what they called it) but after receiving said rodent we went on a brilliant run of form s

I heard the luck ended when Gary Monk ate the hamster by swallowing it whole and digesting it slowly as it worked its way down his oesophagus. He then blinked sideways and slithered back to his basket

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Why? I honestly don't even know where Barrow is haha.

Its just south of the Lake District. Or a ferry trip across Morecambe Bay. Not too far from that place where they make Kendal Mint Cake either.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Barrow-in-Furness is where all (or most?) Of the UK's Nuclear submarine fleet was built.

BAE Systems is to Barrow what the likes of British Steel and ICI used to be for Teesside.

• Like 3

Think this will be a great game to watch and very open, we owe Luton having should have won first day of last season and then a rank home performance last season.

Must try and take the lead and whilst I can not use my very seldom used phrase this is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON..............so far against Luton!!!!

Got to get back to back wins especially at home, but Luton will not fear us

54 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Ah, I love a good ritual. Perhaps we should bring back The Lamp.

We need to get ourselves a hamster 🐹