oneBoro Forum

Birmingham V Boro 1-4 (Assombalonga, Saville, Wing (2))

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

I am going to hold my hands up and say Marvin Johnson. I am sorry. 

i was gutted when he got no.3 shirt and was starting ahead of Coulson but the lad has massively contributed this first half of season. His goals and assists, whilst i dont know the figures, must be very impressive. 

Good on him and long may it continue. The 2.5m we paid for him whilst still steep is at least now not looking ludicrous thanks to Warnock.

i still feel this game will finish 2 all. 

Just when I was getting ready to give the lads and the manager a bashing, they turn it around, almost out of nowhere.

Very pleased we have this kind of resilience.

You do feel there will be more goals in the 2nd half. Just hope we get more than they do.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Middlesbrough's motto because the lands surrounding Teesside used to be owned by Clan Bruce, who came over to Britain after the Norman Conquest originally under Robert de Brus. The most famo

I’m on my way 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Keep up, were winning now 😄

You know my comment are always about 5 minutes behind everyone else. I can't help it - its the streams!

Just let me have my moments of joy. ☹️

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Yeah Dijksteel has been very un-Dijksteel  like today. Hopefully it's not a case of us rushing him back too soon.

The potential Rotherham postponement could be a lifesaver for him.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Thanks pal. Thought discussion was meant for after Rotherham game but could could have been sooner. Hopefully club letting him go early, if they have, is because something agreed with someone else

Yeah although they may not have had a proper discussion, I imagine Roberts can probably read between the lines.

8 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I am going to hold my hands up and say Marvin Johnson. I am sorry. 

i was gutted when he got no.3 shirt and was starting ahead of Coulson but the lad has massively contributed this first half of season. His goals and assists, whilst i dont know the figures, must be very impressive. 

Good on him and long may it continue. The 2.5m we paid for him whilst still steep is at least now not looking ludicrous thanks to Warnock.

i still feel this game will finish 2 all. 

Think today makes it 4g 4a on the season, but 3 assists in a row now.

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Yeah Dijksteel has been very un-Dijksteel  like today. Hopefully it's not a case of us rushing him back too soon.

Warnock has said he's only operating at 60-70%

• Like 1
Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Yes, maybe bring on Spence for Wing and move Dijksteel inside and go 5 at the back second half. 

Warnock doesn't like going 3 CBs vs 1 striker, so I don't see it happening unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

You know my comment are always about 5 minutes behind everyone else. I can't help it - its the streams!

Just let me have my moments of joy. ☹️

Pay for the stream, you pirate !

pirate bucs GIF by Blinn College

• Like 1
  • Haha 1