oneBoro Forum

Birmingham V Boro 1-4 (Assombalonga, Saville, Wing (2))

2 hours ago, TLF10 said:

@Blanco gazette in article they put up today said all Rotherham players were tested yesterday and results should be known Monday.

If they get a few positive tests it will mean closing training ground down and all or majoriry of squad will need to self isolate which will lead to our game being postponed. It simply depends on how many players return positive tests

Hopefully they dont return any positive tests as I actually want our game to go ahead. We are in a good moment so want us to play while in good form if the situation allows.

Me too.  Boxing Day without a game just isn't right.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Middlesbrough's motto because the lands surrounding Teesside used to be owned by Clan Bruce, who came over to Britain after the Norman Conquest originally under Robert de Brus. The most famo

I’m on my way 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Me too.  Boxing Day without a game just isn't right.

The only sensible thing to do is cancel Boxing Day until we can play a match 🤔

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

One more Boro v Birmingham fact I meant to add which I came across in one of my scrapbook, we were the 1st team to play at St Andrews in 1906 & the ball is still to this day, kept in a glass container at the ground 

thumbnail_IMG_20201221_111413-1.jpg

• Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Is this Official anywhere other than on here, I've looked on the MFC site and elsewhere and haven't seen anything?

Seems a strange thing to doubt. Very sceptical RR 😉

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Seems a strange thing to doubt. Very sceptical RR 😉

Wasn't doubting initially more desperately hoping it was true but didn't see any confirmation so the doubts started to creep in. I would have thought it would have been on the MFC website and the Gazette website for starters. I looked on the NewsNow website and there is nothing on there either. Got to admit I don't usually bother with Twitter but thanks for TeaCider for providing the proof. I can rest easy tonight knowing justice for Wingy was served  🙂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Wasn't doubting initially more desperately hoping it was true but didn't see any confirmation so the doubts started to creep in. I would have thought it would have been on the MFC website and the Gazette website for starters. I looked on the NewsNow website and there is nothing on there either. Got to admit I don't usually bother with Twitter but thanks for TeaCider for providing the proof. I can rest easy tonight knowing justice for Wingy was served  🙂

Maddison & Drury were discussing it after the match and said that providing  the corner was  on target, then Wing would be awarded the goal. So looks like it was on target.

• Like 1