oneBoro Forum

Birmingham V Boro 1-4 (Assombalonga, Saville, Wing (2))

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Middlesbrough's motto because the lands surrounding Teesside used to be owned by Clan Bruce, who came over to Britain after the Norman Conquest originally under Robert de Brus. The most famo

I’m on my way 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Any word on whether or not the Rotherham game is going ahead?

Not as yet but there does seem some controvesy regarding the cancelled Derby game judging by comments on a Rotherham fans forum

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

to be honest, might be worth just starting a Rotherham thread anyway if nothing concrete decided by tomorrow..  can always close it and replace if required 

Publish and be damned!

Stick the thread up, if it gets postponed we can elect a pools panel to predict the final outcome. 

• Haha 1
On 12/19/2020 at 2:21 PM, Erimus 63 said:

I voted in the the fake poll for the Stadium  be to called The Erimus Stadiium. However, Gibson in his unimaginative  wisdom decided it must be called The Riversde Stadiun. Yuk!

Me too 👍

2 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Publish and be damned!

Stick the thread up, if it gets postponed we can elect a pools panel to predict the final outcome. 

Its up! Took a while as today the house has had leaks and all sorts! Plus it's my Christmas Day with my kids tomorrow so the excitement dial has been turned up to 11...

• Like 1