oneBoro Forum

Birmingham V Boro 1-4 (Assombalonga, Saville, Wing (2))

33 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

None from that team were here under Karanka.. maybe Fry?

Fry was definitely here under Karanka. He started the opening game of our promotion winning season away to Preston. That game ended goalless and was a game to forget. The season itself was unforgettable 

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's Middlesbrough's motto because the lands surrounding Teesside used to be owned by Clan Bruce, who came over to Britain after the Norman Conquest originally under Robert de Brus. The most famo

I’m on my way 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's Middlesbrough's motto because the lands surrounding Teesside used to be owned by Clan Bruce, who came over to Britain after the Norman Conquest originally under Robert de Brus.

The most famous member of the family was Robert the Bruce, King of Scots (he's in Braveheart).

Their family motto is Fuimus, which is We Have Been.

Middlesbrough took Erimus, meaning We Shall Be, when it was founded in the 19th century as a signal of the hope that the town would grow and progress.

Maybe it would be more fitting to change it back to Fuimus...

Or whatever the latin is for: "we were, but we're not anymore, but we hope we will be again in the future"

• Haha 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Good early chance for Brum there.

In addition to my stream being 30 sec to 1 min behind, the commentary is also out of sync. 🙄

I think you might be slipping into a black hole mate...

• Haha 1