oneBoro Forum

Trialist left back

Apparently weve started tonights friendly with an italian left back on the field who is on trial... His names Piere Mirko, anyone heard of him previously? At least it means WGS realises were a bit lacking at left back.

Theres a second trialist, Jackson Kendi on the bench. Doesnt say what position he plays

According to wiki Mirko is a 32 year old midfielder! If we are going to sign an ageing midfielder to play left back, why don't we just use Arca?

Its 2-0 with 5 mins to go of the friendly. Bailey and Lita on the scoresheet. its not hard to see how Bailey gets on the score sheet so often, as going by the report on the official site he always seems to be in an advanced attacking position.

I see mfc website spelled his name wrong! Mike McGeary I expect more from you, see McDonald was also out with toothache haha

Trialist x2 for leftback position only goes to show that Gordon is'nt happy with Taylor/Bennet/Arca in that position.

Perhaps we may see the young ones moved to more central roles has they mature where I think they maybe more suited.

Arca I have never been happy seeing him at leftback he is to slow to keep up with an fast attacking rightwinger.But I was starting to get impressed towards the end of the season that Gordon was finally getting this guy to play a lot more than his predicessor did,so perhaps for the last year of Arcas contract we may see him has a reserve midfielder.Really cannot see him getting selected over the present midfield crew that Gordon has built.

Would not be suprised to see any of the 3 move on in the near future.

What position does Dawson play? hey was pleased to find out that we do not know everything about the goings on at the club perhaps somewhere in the locker room Strachan will unveil the new Juniho...ok wishful thinking but pleasantly suprising