oneBoro Forum

Boro V Rotherham United (Postponed due to Covid 19 issues)

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Well Ipswich is a fair distance from London...and Rotherham's even further.

Also, you'll notice only 1 fixture involving London clubs had to be postponed - Millwall v Watford. Which as far as I'm concerned shows it is possible to create safe locations, even in the worst affected areas...provided everyone follows the guidance and gets tested in line with current requirements.

All true, but you can also have hotspots even in villages, like the one I currently live in. Nobody knew our local petrol station was infecting people at the time, but it subsequently turned out to be a source of a significant outbreak. Maybe something similar happened at a garage in Rotherham, or in the club's training facilities, or another location frequented by players.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent the last hour and a half putting a fricken hamster cage together (as my little girl was sad that her pet hamster wouldn’t get anything for Christmas)  Just gonna go for a walk then it’s gon

The Boro v The Millers 26th December 2020 Kick Off: 15:00 Location: FORTRESS ERIMUS (aka The Riverside) "Neil Warnock to the rescue!" Will it or won't it? That is the question. Bor

I'm not sure actually. Something like this perhaps?   Get 3 in a row and you win a handful of Quality Street (other brands of sweet tubs are available).  

Posted Images